Batman Movies Copyright Policies
As a user generated site, Batman Movies respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Batman Movies's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Batman Movies will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Batman Movies website (the "Site") that are reported to Batman Movies's Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Batman Movies's Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Batman Movies will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice").
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Batman Movies's Designated Copyright Agent:
Batman Movies Copyright Agent
237 E Lake View DR
Vineyard, UT 84059
NOTE: You may also use our contact form and select "DMCA/Copyright Issue" from the dropdown list.
The Batman star Paul Dano has shared a very compelling take on the problem with superhero movies and apparent audience fatigue. The Riddler actor also explains what made the 2022 blockbuster different.
We're still waiting for news on The Batman II's production start date, but star Jeffrey Wright has now weighed in with where he hopes Lieutenant Jim Gordon's story will go in Matt Reeves' upcoming sequel.
A new still has been released from Batman Azteca: Choque de Imperios (Aztec Batman: Clash of Empires), and it's fair to say this version of the Caped Crusader is unlike any we've seen on screen before.